Ponytails And Pajamas

stories of a stay-at-home mom

JAMBERRY | new adventures.


The start of each new year holds promise.  Promise to do more (or maybe less), live better, try again, love deeper, etc.  While my husband and I don't make typical resolutions at the start of each new year, we do pause to reflect and modify or discuss what we hope to see in the coming year for our family.

After prayer and discussion, Jonathan and I decided that twenty-fifteen would be a year of new adventures. The arrival of the UPS truck a couple of weeks ago was the start of this journey.
 


I know many of you may not be aware of who or what Jamberry is.  When I first approached Jonathan about Jamberry, he thought the company sold jam or jellies.  Understandable, seeing as the name lends itself more to canned goodies than nail wraps. 

Nail wraps are vinyl stickers that when heat activated stay on your nails for approximately 2 weeks.  No dry time.  No professional nail technicians.  Just you, at home, with a few simple tools.  

I had tried Jamberry previously and knew the product worked.  I knew I loved it actually.  I sought out a friend from high school that sold the product and asked her some questions about the company.  Her posts about how her Jamberry checks rivaled that of her nurse practitioner checks intrigued me.  Another friend from college posted that her Jamberry checks paid for her family trip to Disney this coming year.  Since we too are planning a trip to Disney, the thought of finding something to possibly finance the trip thrilled me.

Katelin (the friend from HS) added me to a group on Facebook of other consultants on her team so that I could have a sneak peak into the team atmosphere of Jamberry and the support found through each other.  From the moment I started looking at the group's page, I knew that you didn't just join Jamberry.  You became a part of a team.

It didn't take long. I was sold and made the leap just a couple days later.

Excitement and complete terror filled me.  I have never been a sales person and here I was, right in the middle of my own direct sales business.  When I began to panic a little about the decision I made, a dear sweet friend made an order.  My first order... less than 48 hours in.

A package from my sponsor arrived in the mail just a few days after I signed up.  It was a needed boost, confidence builder, and the assurance that I needed to know not only had I made the right decision, but that I joined the right team. 



Not only did Katelin send me a welcome package, she also ordered me my first set of business cards making things even more official.



Soon, my new consultant kit arrived filled with materials and products that I couldn't wait to try.  I set up my home office immediately and began organizing my new business.  
 

There are moments that I am still terrified of sales, of pushing a product.  However, loving what you are selling, and the people you are selling it with, have proved to be a great motivator.  The best part for me is that Jamberry allows me to work from home and provide additional income for my family while doing so.

My journey has just begun but the excitement continues to build. I sincerely look forward to seeing where Jamberry leads. 

So here is to the year of the Jamberry!  


I would love for you to join me on this journey!  If you are interested in buying Jamberry or joining my team, please contact me for further information. Join the nail revolution!


To shop or find out more about Jamberry, click here.




Share this:

ABOUTME

My given name is Rachel although the name I am called more than any other these days is Momma. Recently, my husband, Jonathan, and I decided to put my teaching career on pause to stay at home and focus on our two children. This is our journey.

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment